The FoH, also known as Fistadin is a Diablo 2 Paladin build that focuses on Fists of Heaven spell. The build is performing better in Player versus Player fights rather than fighting versus monsters. A Fistadin uses every possible way to boost the damage of his main skill, resulting in massive amounts of damage. If an enemy player has low defense and resistances, it’s likely that he will die from a single Fistadin’s attack.
Foh Build Skills
A FoH should spend 20 points in each of his following Primary Skills:
- Fist of the Heavens: This is your main Attack. If you max out also its synergies, this skill will amaze you with his massive damage potential.
- Holy Shock: You need to max out this skill because it provides synergy to Fist of the Heavens (7% Lightning damage) per level.
- Holy Bolt: It’s another synergy (15% magic damage per level) to Fist of the Heavens that you should spend 20 points on.
Also, you need to spend some of your points on your Secondary Skills:
- Sacrifice(1): It’s a prerequisite for Fist of the Heavens.
- Charge(1): It’s a prerequisite for Holy Shield
- Zeal(1): Also a prerequisite for Fist of the Heavens.
- Smite(1): It’s a useful skill as it deals physical damage in the case you have issues with immunities. It can stun the target as well.
- Vengeance(1): It serves as a prerequisite for Fist of the Heavens.
- Conversion(1): Similar to Vengeance.
- Blessed Hammer(1): Fist of the Heavens’ prerequisite
- Holy Shield(1+): It’s probably the best defensive tool for any Paladin that carries a shield. Even a few points in this skill can make a great difference.
- Might(1): It’s a prerequisite for Conviction, along with Holy Fire, Thorns, Holy Freeze, and Sanctuary
- Conviction(12+): Regarding the PvE, the FoH has serious issues dealing with Lightning Immune monsters. Thus, this aura is highly recommended. A Level 12 is the minimum for Conviction to break many lightning immunities. Investing some points in this skill has some other advantages as well.
Foh Build Equipment
- Griffon’s Eye: Lightning damage bonuses, +1 to skills.
- Harlequin Crest: 50% magic find, +2 to skills.
- Andariel’s Visage: +2 to skills and other decent bonuses.
- Griswold’s Valor: Insert Lightning Facets (Jewels).
- Heart of the Oak: Faster Cast Rate and +3 to skills.
- a 5 socketed paladin scepter with Fist of the Heaven’s Insert 5 lightning facets for maximizing your damage.
- Unique Scepters: There are some unique Scepters that can benefit this build.
- Griswold’s Redemption: Insert Lightning Facets.
- Herald of Zakarum: Skill and blocking bonuses.
- Spirit: Skill boost and Faster cast rate.
- Griswold’s Honor: Insert Lightning Facets.
- Spirit: It provides +2 to skills, boosting the effectiveness of Call to Arms’ skills.
- Call to Arms: It allows you to use Barbarian’s Battle Orders and Battle Cry.
- Enigma: + to skills, stats bonus, magic find bonus
- Chains of Honor: Skill and Resistance bonuses
- Guardian Angel: Skill and max resistances bonuses.
- Griswold’s Heart: Socket with Lightning Facets.
- War Traveler: It’s the most common option.
- Marrowwalk: Strength and Dexterity bonuses, mana regeneration.
- Bladebuckle: It’s a decent alternative.
- Raven Frost: For the Cannot be Frozen
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope: It’s the most popular choice.
- Seraph’s Hymn: +2 to All Skills, and +1-2 to your Defensive Auras.
Foh Build Stats
Strength: Spend points in this attribute until you can equip your best items.
Dexterity: Although some players invest points here for the max block, this isn’t necessary because Fists of Heavens is a ranged skill. It depends on your preference though. If you don’t want to reach the maximum block chance, just spend some point on Dexterity in order to equip your endgame equipment.
Vitality: As the majority of the Paladin Builds, this is your main attribute. Invest all points left in your life pool.
Energy: At earlier stages of the game you may face some mana issues. However, later in the game, you shouldn’t have any more mana problems. Thus, keep your Energy at the base value.